Me and my roommates Jess and Jessi (confusing, right?) all bought our books and headed out for our first Character Meet and Greet with Rapunzel from Tangled!
As you can see from our expressions, we were PRETTY excited to meet Rapunzel!!
No matter how old you get, meeting a Disney Princess never gets any less exciting :)
Jessi met Punzie first, she is our little Punzie as she was once blonde but went brunette her first day here to comply with the Disney Look.
You can follow Jessi's adventures in Disney World (and the super awesome Tink banner I designed for her) on her blog, here!
Next up was Jess.
These two blondies got along swimmingly!
Finally it was my turn. And BOY was I ever excited. I'd never met Rapunzel!!!
Rapunzel is probably my second favorite Princess, after Ariel (of course!) She was so sweet and fun!
We had such a fun time!
Thanks for looking :)














No comments:
Post a Comment