For my first Daily Dose of Disney Post, I'd like to pay attention to my family's favorite thing in Hollywood Studios Park: The Christmas Shoppe Snowman!!
We first encountered this little snowman on one of our family's earliest trips to Walt Disney World. At that time, it had a completely different look and location, and Jenny and I were barely as tall as it was!
Since the first time we saw it, anytime we visit Hollywood Studios, our family always makes an effort to go visit our little snowman. As we grew older, so did he.
When I reached my awkward pseudo-punk-rocker-chick phase as a Freshman in high school, I still took the time to pose with him (even if I look like a total chum doing so!)
Wow. I WISH I could be that cool again.
I was a senior in high school when this shot was taken. This winter, Florida weather was in the low 40s. I was freezing and, actually, partially blind. I had infected my right eye mere days before we left and had the depth perception of, well, a person with one eye. Makes for some seriously attractive pictures though, right?
Fast-forward 3.5 years and 35 pounds and I made a point to visit my little chilly friend while on vacation with Lincoln and his family.
I can't wait to get back to Florida and make more memories with this little snowman--especially during Christmas!
Thanks for looking :)







No comments:
Post a Comment