November 1st was still Halloween in the Magic Kingdom so me and my friends made our way out to the most magical place on Earth for the last Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party of the season!
Aly, Brittney and I went dressed as the Magic Kingdom parade route. Starting with Town Square and Main Street...
Continuing to Plaza and the Hub (where the Castle is)....
And ending in Frontierland!
When we got to the party we took far too many pictures in front of the castle.
Our headbands said Wishes! on them, and represented Magic Kingdom's nighttime fireworks spectacular.
We showed off our costumes to our fellow PAC friends--they were a big hit!!
We did lots of Character meet-and-greets. Our first one was with Duffy.
Duffy proposed to me with candy. That bear knows how to make a lady fall in love with him.
Isn't he such a little cutie?!
We then went to Town Square Theater to see the Princes and Princesses. We started with Cinderella and Prince Charming....
Then Snow White and her Prince
The Prince tried to steal me away, something I don't think Justin was too happy about...
We also met Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. This was probably the most fun meet-and-greet I'd ever done. They had perfect chemistry. Flynn even had a crown in his satchel!
After all the royalty we went to see the Mouse and his woman
They were all dressed up for Halloween!!
We watched the parade, trick-or-treated, and enjoyed the park.
When you spend so much time working, it's easy to forget just amazing Magic Kingdom is.
Especially when you're with the right people.
Halloween came and went so fast, I can't believe my program is almost over! Christmas is almost here! I can't wait to come back to another Mickey's Not So Scary!
So until 2012, Boo to you!
See you real soon! Thanks for looking!


















No comments:
Post a Comment