Thursday, October 20, 2011

40th Anniversary of WDW

2011 marks 40 years Walt Disney World has been opened here in Florida. I have made so many memories here with family and friends and I can't believe that I have been alive half as long as Walt Disney World has been!






Being a cast member definitely has it's perks. The great people at Magic Kingdom threw all it's cast a great celebration, complete with artifacts from all over the park from some of the Kingdom's favorite attractions.



I went with some PAC people!


This is Justin, Aly and Brittney my closest work friends!


We had a great time posing and playing with all the Magic Kingdom history!


It was so fun celebrating the park we have all been so lucky to work at!


You know how I love a good party, but it's people that really make a difference. 


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment